Site Clifford Chance
Where Bright Minds Meet
Clifford Chance is one of the world’s leading law firms and the Luxembourg office is one of the leading players in the Luxembourg legal services market at the forefront of legal and regulatory development and involved in many of the most important transactions in Luxembourg.
With around 120 lawyers and 12 Partners, the key areas of expertise of the Clifford Chance Luxembourg office include: Global Financial Markets, Corporate, Investment Funds, Tax and Litigation.
In order to reinforce the Luxembourg Global Financial Markets team, Clifford Chance is seeking a highly motivated:
Junior Lawyer – Global Financial Markets (m/f)
Contract: permanent contract (CDI)
Hours: 40 hours per week
As a member of our Global Financial Markets team, you will work on different issues like:
- Leveraged and acquisition finance (acting both for lenders and borrowers)
- Restructuring and Insolvency
- Real estate and asset finance
- Structured Finance
- Financing of debt portfolio acquisitions
- Capital markets
- Fund finance
- Regulatory matters
What we are looking for:
- You have 0-2 years’ experience in the Banking, Finance & Capital Markets area (or one of these areas) ideally gained within a large international law firm.
- You successfully passed an academic degree in law. A specialised Master’s degree (LL.M) would be an asset.
- You are ideally undertaking the CCDL (cours complémentaires en droit luxembourgeois) this year.
- You are fluent in English. Proficiency in French is a must and any additional language skills (particularly German or Luxembourgish) would be considered as an asset.
- Commitment, team spirit and communication skills are required qualities to progress in a stimulating environment
What we offer:
- A dynamic and multicultural work environment to favour professional and personal development
- A friendly working atmosphere, where you will have the chance to make a real difference through the work you do
- An individualized professional relationship with local and international clients
- A training program to further develop your legal and business skills and stay up-to-date on legal developments with our Clifford Chance Academy and thanks to the daily « on the job » guidance you will receive
Please upload your complete application in English or French online (CV, cover letter and academic transcripts). Incomplete applications will not be processed.
Want to find out more information on our office, our work and hearing from our people?
Learn more through our newly launched Luxembourg careers website!
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter opportunities.cliffordchance.com.