Site Clifford Chance
Where Bright Minds Meet
Clifford Chance is one of the world’s leading law firms and the Luxembourg office is one of the leading players in the Luxembourg legal services market at the forefront of legal and regulatory development and involved in many of the most important transactions in Luxembourg.
With around 130 lawyers and 13 Partners, the key areas of expertise of the Clifford Chance Luxembourg office include: Banking, Finance and Capital Markets, Corporate, Investment Funds, Tax, Litigation and Real Estate.
Our Corporate Team
Our Corporate department advises major domestic and international companies, and private equity houses on public and private M&A, disposals, demergers, joint ventures, restructurings, corporate governance and regulatory compliance, with a particular focus on complex cross-border transactions.
The team is composed of 3 Partners and about 25 lawyers from diverse backgrounds and nationalities. Working languages are French, English and German.
In the context of the continuous development of our activities, we are recruiting a:
Junior Corporate Lawyer (M/F)
Contract: permanent contract (CDI)
Hours: 40 hours per week
What will you do?
As a member of our Corporate team, you will be:
- Assisting institutional and corporate clients regarding group restructuring and refinancing, private equity and real estate transactions as well as merger and acquisitions;
- Advising clients on various agreements and issuing legal opinions and memorandum regarding international transactions;
- Drafting corporate documentation;
- Keeping regular information on client industry developments.
Your career experience so far?
- You have gained first experiences (possibly during internships) in the Corporate area ideally within a large international law firm.
- You successfully passed an academic degree in law. A specialised Master’s degree (LL.M) would be an asset;
- You are ideally admitted to the ‘Liste II’ or to the ‘Liste IV’, or you are currently undertaking your qualification.
You are fluent in French and English. German and/or Luxembourgish would be considered as an asset.
- You are proactive and willing to take initiatives and responsibilities (in line with your level of experience);
- You strive to provide high service delivery for our clients and develop a trust relationship with them;
- You are reliable, rigorous and dynamic;
- You are very collaborative and highly value team spirit and communication in your work environment.
What are we offering you?
- A dynamic and multicultural work environment to favour professional and personal development, working with top clients;
- The opportunity to work with local and international top clients allowing you to develop your network and knowledge;
- To be an integral part of a team of knowledgeable and experienced lawyers receiving « on the job » guidance and growing your skills, learning with / from them;
- A friendly and collaborative working atmosphere, where you will have the chance to make a real difference through the way you work and the work you do;
- A training program to further develop your legal and business skills and stay up-to-date on legal developments with our Clifford Chance Academy;
- A full support towards your qualification.
Want to find out more information on our office, our work and hearing from our people?
Learn more through our Luxembourg careers website
Are you interested?
If you are interesting about this opportunity, don’t hesitate to upload your complete application in English or French online (CV, cover letter and academic transcripts).
Uncomplete applications will not be processed.
Should your application be selected, you will be contacted for a first phone interview with the HR team.
At Clifford Chance, we are committed to treating all employees and job applicants fairly and equally. We have a number of initiatives and networks that support our aspiration to be the Global Law Firm of choice. These include our LGBT, Gender Parity, Ethnicity and Disability networks.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter opportunities.cliffordchance.com.