Site Arendt & Medernach
Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 380 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Hong Kong, London, Moscow, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end-to-end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
We are growing! As a result, we are recruiting a:
Junior Capital Markets Lawyer
You will join a small team of experts and a leading capital markets practice in Luxembourg with a remarkable track record of landmark transactions.
- Join a small team and work closely alongside the partner and senior lawyers on a vast range of debt and equity capital markets transactions including IPOs, takeovers, bond issuances, securitizations and other international transactions;
- Advise on capital markets regulation, regulatory compliance and related corporate governance;
- Interact daily with domestic and international private and public issuers, banks and securities houses, asset managers and other investors, capital markets infrastructure providers and law firms;
- Participate in the broad range of in-house and external training programmes to develop your legal knowledge and soft skills;
- With increasing experience, you will manage your files autonomously and work directly with the client
- You hold a university degree in law, ideally completed by a LL.M.;
- You have gained a first professional experience (or accomplished an internship) within the fields of capital markets or simply have developed a strong appetite for capital markets transactions and regulation;
- You are fluent in have a perfect command of English and French, both written and spoken; German is considered as a real asset;
- You are open-minded, dynamic, flexible and capable of working in a team in an organised and independent manner.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organization;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com