Legal Internship Opportunity
Site Arendt & Medernach
Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 400 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Hong Kong, London, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end-to-end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
To be based in our Luxembourg office, we are looking for:
For a duration of 3 to 6 months, you will complete an internship within one of the following practice areas:
Finance & Capital Markets
Banking & Financial Services
Commercial & Litigation
You will join a team of highly skilled legal professionals who are experts in their fields. You will quickly have direct involvement in a variety of legal cases under the guidance of senior team members. Your tasks will include:
- Drafting and reviewing documents and contracts
- Conducting legal research
- Following up on client requests and drafting opinions and documents under the supervision of the partner in charge
- Becoming rapidly involved in the knowledge sharing
- Our international client base will allow you to work on diversified cases in a multicultural and dynamic environment
- You have obtained or are currently registered for a master’s degree or LLM in law
- You are interested in a long-term traineeship of 3 to 6 months to complement your education
- You are multilingual with a good command of English (both written and spoken); fluency in French and/or German will be considered an advantage
- You are open-minded, dynamic, flexible, and capable of working in a team in an organized and independent manner
- You would like to gain international experience in a dynamic and multicultural environment
- Excellent internal training and a platform to start your career
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to collaborative work
- A challenging role within a renowned organization
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists
We look forward to receiving your application!
All applications will be treated confidentially.
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com