Site Arendt & Medernach
Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 450 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Hong Kong, London, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end-to-end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
We are growing! As a result, we are recruiting a:
Junior Lawyer – Corporate M&A
- Advising domestic and multinational companies and joint ventures on corporate matters and corporate governance;
- Drafting and reviewing corporate documents and contracts;
- Conducting legal research;
- Participating in meetings and conference calls with clients and lawyers from all over the world;
- You hold a university degree in law, ideally completed by a Master’s degree gained abroad (LL.M.), an MBA or another foreign diploma;
- You have ideally obtained some experience in the corporate practice, either through internship(s) or employment;
- You are fluent in French and English, both spoken and written; German is considered as an asset;
- You are motivated, dynamic, able to work both independently and in a team and are eager to develop strong relationships with clients in an international context;
- You are service orientated and have excellent analytical writing skills.
- Excellent internal training and career development
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to collaborative work
- A hybrid working environment offering flexibility and the possibility to work from home
- A challenging role within a renowned organization
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter www.arendt.com.