Site Arendt & Medernach
Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 450 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Hong Kong, London, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end to end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters
As a result of the continuous increase of our transfer pricing activities, we are recruiting for our Transfer Pricing Team in Luxembourg a:
Junior Advisor – Transfer Pricing
Transfer pricing has become key in structuring cross-border and domestic transactions. Our dedicated transfer pricing team works together with our legal and corporate tax advisors to offer an integrated service to our clients, mainly in the private equity, real estate, and asset management industries. Since the introduction of transfer pricing rules in Luxembourg in 2012, our activities have significantly grown, opening new career opportunities within our team. Under the supervision of our Transfer Pricing Partner, you will join our corporate tax group and:
- Assist the senior members of our transfer pricing team in advising our domestic and international clients on the full range of transfer pricing services (e.g. value chain analysis, function and risk analysis, pricing of intragroup transactions, including IP transfers, transfers of tangible goods, loans and other financial transactions, management and advisory fees);
- Use and conduct research in our transfer pricing databases (Bloomberg, Moody’s RiskCalc / Credit Edge, Thomson Reuters Deal scan / Lipper…);
- Draft transfer pricing reports;
- Draft advanced pricing agreements and liaise with the tax authorities;
- Liaise directly with the other practice areas of our firm and the clients;
- Be involved in our knowledge management activities;
- Benefit from ongoing trainings to further develop your technical skills.
- You hold a Master’s degree in Law or Economics and preferably an additional Master in Tax Law;
- Training in statistics or econometrics is an asset;
- You have 0 to 3 years of experience in transfer pricing acquired in a major consulting organisation or law firm in Luxembourg;
- You have a perfect command of English written and spoken. French or German are considered an asset;
- You are solution driven, reliable, highly organized and a committed team player;
- You are interested by all transfer pricing aspects, are creative and would like to be part of a young and dynamic team while remaining able to work in an independent manner.
- Excellent internal training and career development
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to collaborative work
- A hybrid working environment offering flexibility and the possibility to work from home
- A challenging role within a renowned organization
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter www.arendt.com.