Site Arendt & Medernach
Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 380 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Hong Kong, London, Moscow, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end to end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate, employment and tax matters.
As a result of the continuous increase of our activities, we are currently recruiting within our various practice areas:
You will join a reputable team of experts in a leading Luxembourg Employment Law practice with a remarkable track record of landmark cases. Your area of expertise will encompass employment law, as well as social security law, business immigration and all related queries. An ideal candidate would have commercial acumen, capability to think on their feet, a strong work ethic and looking to evolve and excel in a constantly-changing domaine. While the position is ideally geared to a commercial/advisory profile, litigation opportunities are available to interested candidates.
- Assist the partner and senior team members to advise a clientele of Luxembourg businesses and entrepreneurs, as well as international groups, on all aspects of employment and labour law with respect to both individual and collective relations.
- Collaborate with experienced lawyers on litigation cases to defend the interests of the firm’s clients in court.
- Provide pre-litigation counsel to clients, and lend whatever advisory assistance they may require.
- Participate in a broad range of in-house and external training programmes to develop your legal knowledge and soft skills;
- You hold a university degree in law (Master 2 from France, Belgium or Luxembourg);
- You are a court advocate (avocat à la Cour) registered with the Luxembourg Bar Association (preferably List 1);
- You have acquired at least 1 year of professional experience in a law firm, ideally in Luxembourg in the above-mentioned field or simply have developed a strong appetite for employment law;
- You are fluent in French and English, written and spoken. Knowledge of German and/or Luxembourgish would be an asset;
- You are a fast learner, and willing to take on increasing levels of autonomy with regards to the files you will handle.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organisation;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- A flexible working environment, including part-time possibilities ;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Numerous internal trainings and career development opportunities.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com